We want you to understand the types of information we collect when you use this website.
When you use the website, you are trusting us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility, so we do our best to protect your data, which we pay the utmost care and attention to. We make sure that all requirements are not only met, but exceeded wherever possible, recognising the sensitive nature of this area.
We collect data to provide a better service, offer and experience on our sites (to all our users and customers) – from basic things like preferences and page settings, to more complex things like traffic statistics, etc. The information collected by – www.terox.si and how this information is used depends on how you use our site and how you manage your privacy settings. Data collection allows us to continuously improve, market and adapt the site, services, shop and offer to current trends and user needs.
When you are not using the site or other related advanced functionality, we collect and store your information using unique identifiers associated with the browser, application or device you are using. This enables us to provide a better user experience for our users.
When you use the site or other related advanced functionalities, we also collect data that we store in an archive and treat as personal data.
When you use the website – www.terox.si or other related advanced functionalities we offer, you provide us with personal data (e.g. a form). Even if you do not use advanced services, you can choose to provide us with information, e.g. when you contact us or the possibility to receive notifications about updates and new features of our services and offers.
We also collect the content you create and upload when you use the site. This includes things like the data you store and the documents you create.
About these conditions
We collect information about the apps, browsers and devices you use to access the site – www.terox.si, we collect this information to provide features such as automatic updates and e.g. dim the screen of your mobile device when the battery is empty.
The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, preference and settings information, and app version number. We also collect information about how applications, browsers and devices interact with our website and services, including the IP address, system activity, and the date, time and referrer URL of your request.
We collect this information when – www.terox.si on your device connects to our servers – for example, when you visit a website or when the app automatically checks for new information (notifications, new data, update).
We collect information about your activity with our website and services to improve our services, site and shop. The activity data we collect may include:
- the terms you search for in the search engine,
- views and interactions with content and ads,
- shopping activity,
- activity on third party websites and applications that use the Site.
Information about your location
When you use our site, we may collect information about your location so that we can offer you additional functionality.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy:
- IP address
- Sensor data from the device
- Information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi hotspots, base stations and Bluetooth devices
The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and your consent to the collection of your location data. You can also turn off sharing your location completely in your device settings.
We use a variety of technologies to collect and store data, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage such as browser or application storage, databases and server logs.
We use the information we collect through our service for the following purposes:
Provision of the service
We use your information to provide and maintain the service, for example the functionality of the website and other services.
Maintaining and improving the service
We also use your information to ensure that the service and sites are working properly, and we may use the information to troubleshoot and monitor outages. We use your information to improve the service – for example, by understanding where, when and how an error occurred, we can find the error faster and fix it as soon as possible.
We may use the data we collect on the pages to develop new functionalities. For example, by understanding how you use the service, we can spot deficiencies and develop and integrate them into the site in the future.
We use analytics and measurement data to understand how our site is used. For example, we analyse the data about your visits to our pages to determine how to highlight or share your information more effectively. adapt the content, product – service. We also use data about the ads you interact with to understand the performance of your advertising campaigns. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Facebook.
Communication with you
We use the information we collect, for example: your email address, to interact directly with you. For example, we may send you a notification if we detect suspicious activity, such as a suspicious attempt to log in to our administration pages. We may also notify you of upcoming changes or improvements. And if you need our help, we will keep a record of your request to help you solve any problems you may be facing.
Protecting the site, the owner, the operators, our users and the public
We also use the data to improve the security and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks and technical problems that could harm www.terox.si, its owners, operators, our users or the public.
We use different technologies to process your data. We will analyse your content to detect abuse such as spam, malware and illegal content.
We are not responsible for the information entered by users.
This section describes how to control your privacy on our Sites and Services. If you wish to obtain an overview/export of your data, please let us know and we will provide you with all the data we have collected.
If you wish to delete your data, please let us know and we will delete all your data from the Service.
There are other ways to control the information it collects about you – www.terox.si. Some of these are:
- Cookie settings:The Cookies page gives you full control over cookies, which you can enable/disable at any time.
- Device-level settings: you can change the settings on your device that determine what data we can collect. For example, you can change the location settings.
- Email: the user can terminate communication via email at any time via the unsubscribe link in the messages received.
We do not disclose your personal data to companies, organisations or individuals, except in the following cases:
With your consent
We will only disclose personal information outside of www.terox.si when we have your consent. For example, if you subscribe to email notifications and we use an external service to send them, we will first need to obtain your permission.
We will always ask for your explicit consent before disclosing any sensitive personal data.
For external treatment
For legal reasons
We will only disclose personal information outside of www.terox.si if we believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is necessary to:
- compliance with applicable rules, legislation, legal procedures or enforceable acts of public authorities;
- enforcing the applicable Site and Service Terms, including investigating any violations;
- identify, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical problems;
- protect against infringement of the rights, property or safety of the Site, its operators, users or the public, or damage to their property, as required or permitted by law.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to the public and to our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, developers or rights holders. For example, we make public data showing trends in the overall use of our services.
The website – www.terox.si is built with strong security solutions that protect your data at all times. The insights we gain from maintaining our sites and services help us detect and automatically block security threats before they reach you. If we discover something risky that we think you should know about, we will let you know and help you through the process necessary to stay better protected.
We do our best to protect you and the website – www.terox.si from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. This includes, but is not limited to, the following measures:
- We use encryption to preserve your privacy during the transmission of your data.
- We use encrypted backups.
- We review our data collection, storage and processing procedures, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorised access to our systems.
- We restrict access to personal data to site maintainers, operators, contractors and agents who need to process that data. Anyone with such access is subject to strict contractual obligations and if they do not comply with them, we may take disciplinary action against them or terminate their contract.
If you want to delete your data, you can:
- contact us to request the deletion of certain data;
- contact us to request deletion of all data;
- delete cookies on the “Cookies” page;
- delete data on your device;
In some cases, we retain data for limited periods where this is necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. For this reason, it may take some time between the time you delete certain data and the time when copies of that data are deleted from our active and backup systems.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the relevant regulatory authorities, including local data protection officers, to resolve any complaints about data transfers that we cannot resolve directly with you.
Under applicable European Union (EU) data protection law, we provide you with the controls over your information described in this policy. You have the right under the law to request access, update, deletion and restriction of the processing of your data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data or to export your data.
We process your data for the purposes described in this Policy on the following legal bases:
When pursuing legitimate interests
We process your data for our legitimate interests and for third parties, while using appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy. This means that we process your data for things like:
- Providing, maintaining and improving our site and services to meet the needs of our users.
- Developing new products and features that are useful to our users.
- Understanding how people use our site and services to ensure and improve performance.
- Customising our sites and services to provide you with a better user experience.
- Informing users about our offers and services – marketing.
- Providing advertising so that parts of the site and services can be made available free of charge to our users.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, abuse, security or technical problems with our service and sites.
- Protection against infringement of the rights, property or security of the website.
- delete cookies on the “Cookies” page;
- Conducting research that improves our service to our users and benefits the public.
- Meeting our obligations to our partners, such as developers and rights holders.
- Pursuing legal claims, including investigating possible breaches of the applicable Terms of Service.
Complying with legal obligations
We will process data when we are legally obliged to do so, for example, if we are responding to a legal process or an enforceable act of a public authority.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us. Alternatively, you can contact the Data Protection Officer if you have concerns about your rights under the applicable law.
- services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or websites/applications that may include our website – www.terox.si, are displayed to you in search results or linked to from our sites, or Service.
Amendments to this Regulation
If you need help or have any questions, please contact us at any time.
This Regulation shall apply from: 22. 5. 2018